Summer is the perfect time to enjoy an ice cold popsicle outside with your kiddos. Making homemade popsicles are super easy and should not be a source of intimiadation! This homemade smoothie popsicle recipe is simply a smoothie poured into a silicone popsicle mold that we purchased on Amazon for about $18.
We’ve been making popsicles every week and have been having a lot of fun whipping up new recipes together. The quality time spent creating something new and delicious to enjoy together is very rewarding. These smoothie popsicles are a refreshing treat for the entire family, including baby! If baby is teething, these smoothie popsicles will feel fantastic on their tender little gums.
We love that we can control the ingredients that go into our popsicles by making them ourselves. No more added coloring agents, “cane sugar” or “rice syrups”. Simple, whole food ingredients is what we use in our recipes and our popsicle recipes are no exception – we got you! Making homemade popsicles is more cost-effective as well.
We’ve been making popcicles every week and have been having a lot of fun whipping up new recipes together. The quality time spent creating something new and delicious to enjoy together is very rewarding. Our 4 year old likes to put the ingredients into the food processor (or blender), as well as push the buttons to “blend it up!”. He’s also our official taste-tester.
These smoothie popsicles are super easy to make and delicious – way better than store bought! We hope that you like making (and eating) them too! Please let us know what yout think in the comments below.
Berry Delicious Smoothie Popcicles
- 6 Count Silicone Popcicle Mold (found on Amazon)
- Blender or Food Processor
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- 12 Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Pulp Free Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk We used Silk unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt We used Forager cashew yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Wash blueberries and strawberries and remove tops from strawberries
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor
- Process or blend until smooth and creamy
- Gently pour into silicone mold until 90% full
- Insert popcicle handles into each popcicle (easy for kids to do this)
- Let freeze for 10 hours or overnight
- Enjoy (best outside because they are messy!!)